Friday, September 9, 2011

Holiday Mini Shoots!!!!





It's picture time. I've said it before I do not like passing up all the fun Holidays just to get to Christmas....I love Halloween, and Thanksgiving....and let's not forget Columbus Day ( I just wanted to throw that one in there LOL) . Seriously we all know that when November gets here chaos starts. So get those Christmas pictures done early, out of the way. I have 2 dates set aside for these wonderful "family" moments.

*specials are only offered for the dates listed

Oct 8th and November 5th.

The packages for Holiday Mini Shoots

A: 10 - 12 pictures on Cd with the rights ( yes fully edited) $75

B: 10 - 12 pictures on Cd with the rights (fully edited)
and a designed 4x6 0r 5x7 Christmas Card $85 (that is such a deal!)

C: maybe you don't want the rights and you just want prints......
2 8x10
4 5x7
6 4x6
16 wallets
$75
( this package is only offered with 3 different poses)


Mini shoots are 20 to 30 min long. You must resereve your spot and a deposit of $30 must be paid before the photoshoot. If you reserve a time slot and do not pay the reserve, your time will be availabe for someone else. The Holiday Shoots will be outside, I will e-mail you the location. If there is rain or bad weather the shoots will be moved to the studio. E-mail me what time and day you are intrested in. Please include a contact number. e-mail me at phototwilight@aol.com or contact me on FB.

Sat Oct 8th and Nov 8th Time slots are:

10:00
10;30
11:00
11:30
Lunch
12:30
1:00
1:30
2:00
2:30
3:00
3:30
4:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to see your thoughts. Leave a comment and tell us what you think.